I do counseling out of my Lindon office at Addo Recovery. We have many counselors, including myself, available to help with your needs. You can visit our website at addorecovery.com or call at 801-229-2336.
Treating Pornography Addiction: The Essential Tools for Recovery –Book
Life after Divorce–Class
Membership includes access to classes by Dr. Skinner on many topics.
If you are a therapist looking to be certified in CSAT, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on pricing and logistics.
Hi, I’m Dr. Kevin Skinner. I’m the co-founder and Clinical Director of Addo Recovery. As a licensed marriage and family therapist, I’ve been helping individuals and families for over 18 years. I’ve authored the best-selling book “Treating Pornography Addiction”, and created multiple audio series regarding pornography addiction and relationship intimacy. I also co-founded Bloom , an online company for women struggling with betrayal trauma.
As a member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists, I’ve worked with and trained other clinicians as a supervisor and presenter. I have created online assessments for more than 250,000 individuals that center on relationship intimacy, betrayal trauma and pornography and sex addiction. These assessments serve as a helpful guide to developing the best treatment for people who want to work toward recovery.
When I am not working, I enjoy running or spending time with my beautiful wife and our eight children.
I grew up in Idaho. I look forward to working with you.
- Co-Founder and Clinical Director of Addo Recovery
- Co-Founder of Bloomforwomen.com
- Ongoing Consultant for IITAP (The International Institute of Addiction and Trauma Professionals)
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist and Supervisor (CSAT-S)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Training
- Ph.D in Marriage and Family, Brigham Young University